2 days
Saturday..
Sunday..
Tomorrow appt for manicure at 10am.
Also dunno she need how long to do..
Just now brother come and fetch my things over.
Went to peace center to develop my A1 poster.
Then meet my ah kim for lunch. :)
Thanks for the lunch.
After that went enuos to try the gowns and take those accessories.
Cabbed home.
Keep darling room.
Suddenly feel neater now.
Tink When I going to give birth also need to keep again le.
Now his room nothing le.
Good.
If Not too many rubbish.
Now all the rubbish inside the store-room.
haha!!
I still dont feel excited yet.
haha!!
My sister say ophelia more excited than me. :)
Received 3 angbao already.
Thanks alot!!
Saturday..
Sunday..
Tomorrow appt for manicure at 10am.
Also dunno she need how long to do..
Just now brother come and fetch my things over.
Went to peace center to develop my A1 poster.
Then meet my ah kim for lunch. :)
Thanks for the lunch.
After that went enuos to try the gowns and take those accessories.
Cabbed home.
Keep darling room.
Suddenly feel neater now.
Tink When I going to give birth also need to keep again le.
Now his room nothing le.
Good.
If Not too many rubbish.
Now all the rubbish inside the store-room.
haha!!
I still dont feel excited yet.
haha!!
My sister say ophelia more excited than me. :)
Received 3 angbao already.
Thanks alot!!













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home