Thursday, July 16, 2009

Counting Down -
3 days to go!!!

this 3 days will be my busy day!

I told my mum I lao green shit.
Then my mum say I kan chiong.
But I not kan chiong at all.
Then she say baby kan chiong also
So I lao green shit.
haha! haha!

Some of them asked me I excited anot?
But really NO lehz!

Yesterday went bugis with cindy to get the POP POP thing!
Thanks girl for paying.
I want pay half but my friend scold me. :(

Bought 1 top. Wear le machiam like pregnant woman!
My Stomach more and more big.
Baby is growing!!

Received 1 angbao from my Ex-Colleagues.
OMG! She never come still give me $100 moreover I just tell her never give her invitation card!
So Paiseh!
Anyw, Thanks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




CHAT

UNWANTED COMMENTS NOT NEEDED.


Powered by Blogger



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]