Sunday, July 26, 2009

Finally I got time to blog.. (".)

19th July 2009 is a very tiring day for me.
Real tired.
After got Little koh everyday super tired.

Thanks everyone for the wishes and angbao.
Thanks girls for the help. THANKS ALOT!
Without you all, things cannot be done.
THANKS WITH BILLION!!
LOVE YOU ALL!!

Thanks relatives for all the gifts!! :)

On that day, those dunno I pregnant de In the end also know..
My gown can show siaz..
haha!!
My sis MIL still say dun look like 3 months..
Look more than 3 months..


After everythings, went genting with darling.
Not honeymoon.
darling say after I give birth then bring me to honeymoon. :)

Finally I went Casino!!
I lost RM130.
haha!

down with flu, cough and sorethroat!! :(

Will load photo again!! :)

Looking forward to the next checkup. :)
I wanna to know baby gender.
So I can buy baby de clothes. :)

Will blog again..
Nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




CHAT

UNWANTED COMMENTS NOT NEEDED.


Powered by Blogger



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]