Half done for my blogspot.
Last time, I also got a blogspot.
But got people tag with those nasty words.
So, I decide to change to LJ.
But I realised LJ cannot add friends, cannot edit the template. Mayb can But i dunno how.
I stupid! :) :)
Yeah!
Tml baby 3 months le. :) :)
Next visit to Gleneagle on 13/07.
to test for down syndrome all this.
I first time do all this blood test. I scare!
But "wei" le baby, I willing to do. :)
2 more weeks to wedding.
No excitment at all!
Yes! My stomach is getting bigger and bigger.
I dont tink I can fit to January photoshooting de gown.
I want my little darling to be healthy and strong baby!
Baby grew very fast!
The 1st time I went for scanning, there's no fetus found and no heartbeat! Make me so so worry!
The 2nd time I went for scanning, there's fetus and heartbeat. My baby just look like the shape of a seahorse.
The 3rd times I went for scanning, baby got shape already.
Hope baby is growing well, healthy and strong.
Last time, I also got a blogspot.
But got people tag with those nasty words.
So, I decide to change to LJ.
But I realised LJ cannot add friends, cannot edit the template. Mayb can But i dunno how.
I stupid! :) :)
Yeah!
Tml baby 3 months le. :) :)
Next visit to Gleneagle on 13/07.
to test for down syndrome all this.
I first time do all this blood test. I scare!
But "wei" le baby, I willing to do. :)
2 more weeks to wedding.
No excitment at all!
Yes! My stomach is getting bigger and bigger.
I dont tink I can fit to January photoshooting de gown.
I want my little darling to be healthy and strong baby!
Baby grew very fast!
The 1st time I went for scanning, there's no fetus found and no heartbeat! Make me so so worry!
The 2nd time I went for scanning, there's fetus and heartbeat. My baby just look like the shape of a seahorse.
The 3rd times I went for scanning, baby got shape already.
Hope baby is growing well, healthy and strong.













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home