I hate China People!
Yesterday, After work went orchard with sister.
She need to get dress for my wedding day!
Went paragon de baby fox with sister.
Then saw baby guess clothing.
Feel Like buying. :)
Had dinner at paragon.
After that, Walk to tangs.
Went chomel. buy one necklace for darling's sister. Cause my mum say need to get a things for her. I also dunno why. Machiam like so traditional.
Just anyhow buy lo.
Also get myself a ear-ring.
Shopped till 11pm then cabbed home.
Super tired.
Yes! I know you wan me to move out of the house.
But I wont.
If really had no choice I will give you rental fee.
Mean I rent your house de room.
So what marry out cannot go home ar?
Whose Logic?
I wont let the china get the house de.
My house became so FUCK!!
I hate the feeling.
Whenever I go home need to face those pieces of shit!
& My dad give me face!
FUCK!!
Monday going down to Gleneagle. :)
Can see my little darling again! :)
My ahkim say that if baby is boy will very fast see the sex.
Hope I can faster know baby gender then I can get baby clothes le.
Yes! I super kua zhang! :)
My skirt, pants, short all become so tight.
Cant even wear now. :(
Yes! I must slim down after my birth!
Please!
I saw all mommies still can become so slim after birth!
I also want!













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home