Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Left 4 more days!
No excitment. :)
dont know why also.
All my thing not yet done.

By rights, Our Wedding is november de.
BUT yes. baby koh appear.
All people say is normal. Cause we already ROM le.
BUT .. . . . . . .

When I wear my gowns is like so fat!
BUT I NOT FAT!!

Suddenly I tink all people marry le. So relationship with MIL got misunderstanding and etc...
But I tink I will have misunderstanding with dearest's dad.
I dunno why.
He loves to nag & nag.

Yesterday I tell dearest.
He say must like him, Listen le then go out from another ear!
haha!

Dearest want to go genting relax.
He ke siaos de. Want to go GAMBLE!!!
Say after birth then bring me go HK..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




CHAT

UNWANTED COMMENTS NOT NEEDED.


Powered by Blogger



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]