Tuesday, July 28, 2009

thank girls!


I am so disappointed with my daddy. :(
I thought I from small the most dote me is him.
But till those bitches came, things changed!!
He no longer dote me.
Still asked me to move my things over to darling house.
Cause he wan those bitches to stay my room.


But wait long long!!



I thought, when their children married they so wish their children go back home.
But he asked me, why i keep come back.
What the fuck!!
What is this!! ?? !!


Dont wish to tink so much also.
Tink le make me so heart pain. Now, go home also scare.
If I wan to go home I must ask my darling to go back with me.
If not he confirm give me BLACK face!
Ma chiam hate to see me like tat.


But is ok.
I hope one fine day he will regret!!



Stomach pain this few day.
dont know why.
keep lao sai!! :(
then i dont know what pain also.



Doc Fong's nurse called me up this morning.
I thought what happened to my report for the down syndrome things.
But she say 8th Aug appt changed to 15th Aug.
Scared me!
Then say my report is ok!! :) :)



Need to wait for 2 more weeks to see my little darling.



I realised something.
I did invite them to my wedding. But they say I dont know can make it anot.
So, I say if they can make it asked them to tell me ASAP.
I never asked them again cause they say they will tell me if they can make it on the 19th July 2009. So I dont want like thick face go ask them again if they dont wish to come.
Then I realised that on my actual day NONE of them congras me also!
Who cares!
I dont give a shit abt it also le.



Yeah! Who is friend who is not friend I know! :) :)
Even at my tag got ppl congrast me ok. Thanks alot!!



Yesterday, my darling bullied me.
Asked me to wash his clothes.
Damn many. Ma chiam girl like that.

Today is the first time I am the last to go out from darling's house.
haha!
Make sure 2 doors are closed properly.

Tomorrow going to HDB.
Going to choose the unit.
If really ok. My new house will be at punggol! :)

Tonight going back to my darling house.
ALONE!! He got duty!!
Not going home. Later my daddy give me face again!!
Sians!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




CHAT

UNWANTED COMMENTS NOT NEEDED.


Powered by Blogger



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]