Today is my turn working. :(
So tired.
Morning Went bangkit for breakfast with darling. :)
The duck noodle is nice!
Later going to chevrons for my cousin Vivian's 21st.
Just nice tonight chevrons got wedding dinner.
Going there to see the design & etc..
Left 2 more weeks to go.
darling wants to go watch transformer.
But just now he say he cant watch. The movie is 2hrs plus.
He say, Now I cannot sit still. :(
True, I cannot sit very long. I'll backache. :)
Looking forward to 13/07, able to see my little darling again. :)
So tired.
Morning Went bangkit for breakfast with darling. :)
The duck noodle is nice!
Later going to chevrons for my cousin Vivian's 21st.
Just nice tonight chevrons got wedding dinner.
Going there to see the design & etc..
Left 2 more weeks to go.
darling wants to go watch transformer.
But just now he say he cant watch. The movie is 2hrs plus.
He say, Now I cannot sit still. :(
True, I cannot sit very long. I'll backache. :)
Looking forward to 13/07, able to see my little darling again. :)













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home