Yesterday Saw my little darling again! :)
Little darling so cute can, He/She use his/her hand to wipe his/her face!
Then little darling Keep move here and there then doc want his/her properly shape and length also cannot.
Then doc like pek cek! haha! haha!!
after check-up went paragon for spaghetti! :)
Craving for spaghetti again! :)
Quarrel with darling. After that we are ok. :)
Darling say after wedding go genting.
then he get me a LV bag.
then after birth then go honeymoon on chinese new year.
YES! We no need to give ang bao!
My baby take ang bao can le.
Sun: Went yishun then go find mummy.
Eat lunch then go northpoint walk walk.
After that, Went to thai foods. :)
I wan eat sour sour things. so order dunno wat soup. Also not sour de.
bathe at mummy house then cabbed home.
Sat: Thanks girls for helping me with all the things.
I appreciated!
Thanks! muacks!!
Hate to go home to see those china face!
so act!
I hate china people la.
See their face feel like smacking them!
Little darling so cute can, He/She use his/her hand to wipe his/her face!
Then little darling Keep move here and there then doc want his/her properly shape and length also cannot.
Then doc like pek cek! haha! haha!!
after check-up went paragon for spaghetti! :)
Craving for spaghetti again! :)
Quarrel with darling. After that we are ok. :)
Darling say after wedding go genting.
then he get me a LV bag.
then after birth then go honeymoon on chinese new year.
YES! We no need to give ang bao!
My baby take ang bao can le.
Sun: Went yishun then go find mummy.
Eat lunch then go northpoint walk walk.
After that, Went to thai foods. :)
I wan eat sour sour things. so order dunno wat soup. Also not sour de.
bathe at mummy house then cabbed home.
Sat: Thanks girls for helping me with all the things.
I appreciated!
Thanks! muacks!!
Hate to go home to see those china face!
so act!
I hate china people la.
See their face feel like smacking them!













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home