Thursday, August 13, 2009

Arghh.. why at office can load photo.. Yesterday I want to load also cannot. :(

I really hate liar liar liar!!

Everytime want to because of drinking tell me he duty la or etc.... But I still believe why am I so so stupid!!
Like Before the day we marry! He went KARAOKE. Cant he tell me he go there.
He scare I will go to plan my HEN nights????
Why must I see his credit card bill then know that He went there!
So irritating!!
I really hate liar.
If he tell me earlier I still ok! But everytime must let me catch!
FUCK!!

He as a father still dunno how to tink I dunno how also le. I dunno how to help him.

Dont want to quarrel with him de. Cause he having test! I want him to pass! See him study till 3am I also heart pain! But he bluff me I sibei dulan!

That time Is his friend de gf de things tell me is his friend de chief stuff!!! Like that also want to lie?
What the FUCK!!

LIAR ALWAYS WILL BE LIAR!!

GODS KNOW EVERYTHINGS!!

Stop saying all those stupid stuff and spoilt my whole day mood.

Today going my sister house. She cook fried rice!! YUMMY! Can say she like only know how to cook fried rice. HAHA!! HAHA!!

This month I really broke. My unpaid leave minus like around 400 plus!
Broke like hell!
I believe if I never work I going to eat grass for sure!
then I going to be vegetarian!

I hope you wont waste your money by drinking till you drunk! If you still choose this way! You give me all your money better! :) :)

All those just my lao dao only. After today tink should be ok le. haha! that's me! Awhile not angry le, But he petty de. Can angry for a day!
KOH LIAN FENG More and more petty!! SHAME!! *LAUGH*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




CHAT

UNWANTED COMMENTS NOT NEEDED.


Powered by Blogger



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]