Hope you'll change to a better man!!
If you still never change I tink I and baby _ _ N _ _ _ Y _ _ !!
I tink I everyday must show you the wedding contract!!
Hate to tink all this! I am tired!
Today baby 4 months! :) :)
Stomach is getting bigger and bigger when day pass.
My sister asked me to take some rice.
And count the rice is odd or even number.
haha! haha!
So one fine day, I tell darling then he ask me go take and count.
Look forward to 15th Aug check up then i can know is baby boy or girl.
To me, I both also will love.
To other, please dote my baby as me.
When then we can feel baby kicking??
If you still never change I tink I and baby _ _ N _ _ _ Y _ _ !!
I tink I everyday must show you the wedding contract!!
Hate to tink all this! I am tired!
Today baby 4 months! :) :)
Stomach is getting bigger and bigger when day pass.
My sister asked me to take some rice.
And count the rice is odd or even number.
haha! haha!
So one fine day, I tell darling then he ask me go take and count.
Look forward to 15th Aug check up then i can know is baby boy or girl.
To me, I both also will love.
To other, please dote my baby as me.
When then we can feel baby kicking??













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home