Like so long never blog? Okok.. blogger dont let me post the past few days..
Thursday:
After work went to my sister house. :) Cause dont feel like going home. :) :)
My ophelia ask me: yiyi ur stomach issits got baby? ur stomach very big..
Even small children noe i am pregnant? I tink my company people also noe i pregnant le lo.
I dont intend to tell my ophelia first.. After my coming check up then i tell her better!!
Went home. Greet my dad. He dont even want to answer me. Then forget it!! I dont intend to call him le. Come and quarrel with me.. I sure will shoot everythings out to him. I dunno who then is his real daughter!! NVM!! Let them call pa or daddy!! Not my problem. I dont wan to share my dad with those people.
Friday:
I went home as usual to take my stuff. I never even greet me at all. I just walk into my room.
There're 3 guys in my life.
1) My dad
2) My darling
3) My brother
My dad because of those china people treat me in this way. In the past, he dotes me the most.. Now, like fuck!!
My darling because of mahjong can shout at me. What the fuck.. Is mahjonging so important.
I dont know also. I hope you can change to a better guy!!
YA!! MY LIFE IS SURROUNDED BY ALL THIS PEOPLE!! I DONT LIKE!!
My brother till now still ok. :)
Saturday:
Stay at home cause darling studying. Then i boring. Play facebook lo.. At night, went yishun for where is ghost!! Some parts funny, some parts really kanna scare. I even shout!! I tink baby sure tink I siaos!!
Before movie went to my mummy house! My mummy say I became fatter. :( My brother even say that!! So sad!! I fat also not I want. But like tat grow de wat.
I dreamt I go buy baby de stuffs! haha!! I tink so much!
I dont know things will become like that. Just hope everything will be fine. I know you're sad. I just like that say say only. I dont thing will be in this way. You must be happy ok. I'm sorry!
Lastly, darling jiayou for your test!! Must pass ok!!













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home