Seriously, I hate those china!! Please ask them go back! Dont come and pollute my whole house.
Yesterday I went back 510, changed my bedsheet. Beside of my bed I saw 1 dead cockroach. The first thing come to my mind is THEM!! If there's a live cockroach I still ok. why must the cockroach die nicely and placed on the floor.
BULLSHIT.
So I tell LINLIN, You all put a dead cockraoch inside my room rights?
I talk loudly to give the big slut listen de.
They can go complain to their mother and STEP-FATHER! Anyw, I dont scare!
I went to the toilet, guess wat. They shift my facial and contact lens solution to a side to place their fcuking toothbrush and cup! Of cause, I shift back to the original place. In the end, they shift back again! really FUCKER!! Arghhhh!!
As for my dad, He pass me the bank letter after that guess wat he THROW the Envelope to me. FUCK!! And bang his door!
I really dunno what the fuck he is doing.
Please I dont have this type of DAD!!
After that, WHOLE FAMILY went out for dinner. My dad never even ask me wan to eat anot. OK. It ok for me also, cause i going to cook maggie for my dinner.
So, when they closed the door. The big SLUT bang the door. WTF!!
And I shouted, WOW LAO!! I tink I should walk over to the door there and asked her why she need to bang the door.
When she backed from dinner, She also bang her own door. WTF!! She bang I also noe how to bang!
I tink I scare my baby le.
When my baby out, I WILL NOT let them touched my baby!
I SWEAR!!
7th sept going to haf a detail scan of baby de brain and lung.
My baby is a boy. Confirmed le. Saw his little bird.
Baby heard me for the past few days, I told him that doctor going to scan him. So, asked him to open his leg give doctor see.
Baby really open! haha!
As for me, Baby healthy I happy le.
As for darling, he sibei happy like fuck!
Yeah, I can go buy some baby de stuffs le. Anyone, want to buy for him also? :)
Yesterday I went back 510, changed my bedsheet. Beside of my bed I saw 1 dead cockroach. The first thing come to my mind is THEM!! If there's a live cockroach I still ok. why must the cockroach die nicely and placed on the floor.
BULLSHIT.
So I tell LINLIN, You all put a dead cockraoch inside my room rights?
I talk loudly to give the big slut listen de.
They can go complain to their mother and STEP-FATHER! Anyw, I dont scare!
I went to the toilet, guess wat. They shift my facial and contact lens solution to a side to place their fcuking toothbrush and cup! Of cause, I shift back to the original place. In the end, they shift back again! really FUCKER!! Arghhhh!!
As for my dad, He pass me the bank letter after that guess wat he THROW the Envelope to me. FUCK!! And bang his door!
I really dunno what the fuck he is doing.
Please I dont have this type of DAD!!
After that, WHOLE FAMILY went out for dinner. My dad never even ask me wan to eat anot. OK. It ok for me also, cause i going to cook maggie for my dinner.
So, when they closed the door. The big SLUT bang the door. WTF!!
And I shouted, WOW LAO!! I tink I should walk over to the door there and asked her why she need to bang the door.
When she backed from dinner, She also bang her own door. WTF!! She bang I also noe how to bang!
I tink I scare my baby le.
When my baby out, I WILL NOT let them touched my baby!
I SWEAR!!
7th sept going to haf a detail scan of baby de brain and lung.
My baby is a boy. Confirmed le. Saw his little bird.
Baby heard me for the past few days, I told him that doctor going to scan him. So, asked him to open his leg give doctor see.
Baby really open! haha!
As for me, Baby healthy I happy le.
As for darling, he sibei happy like fuck!
Yeah, I can go buy some baby de stuffs le. Anyone, want to buy for him also? :)













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home