Yes! We're Ok. :) :)
I read one of the mummy blog that taka got baby fair.. I want to go!! :):)
*bring me go!! darling say sat bring me go also dunno true anot.
People wat do you tink of Evander Koh?
I wan to name my little boy this name.
Any Opinion?
Evander mean good & well man.
Yes. I wan my boy to be a good man! :)
Last sat, Dont feel like going home. Went to see baby stuffs.
And I bought 4 things for $53. Haha!!
Feel so great buying baby stuffs.
Today, meet my girlf for dinner. :):)
I wanna to buy some dresses. But clothes really cannot wear.
This coming saturday aby 5 months le. :):)
Another 4 months to go.
Jiayou.
I realised My speed become slower and slower.
Last time I can walk very fast.
Now, Like becoming tortoise. :)
My tummy become bigger and bigger.
I read one of the mummy blog that taka got baby fair.. I want to go!! :):)
*bring me go!! darling say sat bring me go also dunno true anot.
People wat do you tink of Evander Koh?
I wan to name my little boy this name.
Any Opinion?
Evander mean good & well man.
Yes. I wan my boy to be a good man! :)
Last sat, Dont feel like going home. Went to see baby stuffs.
And I bought 4 things for $53. Haha!!
Feel so great buying baby stuffs.
Today, meet my girlf for dinner. :):)
I wanna to buy some dresses. But clothes really cannot wear.
This coming saturday aby 5 months le. :):)
Another 4 months to go.
Jiayou.
I realised My speed become slower and slower.
Last time I can walk very fast.
Now, Like becoming tortoise. :)
My tummy become bigger and bigger.













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home