Thursday, August 20, 2009

Yesterday I had a wonderful dinner. Thanks ginakimkim. :) :)
For so long never eat so nice de rice le. haha! I love the soup! Delicious!!!

At ginakimkim house till 9plus. darling come fetch me then lrt-ed back.

Back to 510 to take my stuffs. Dad come back. I never greet me. darling greet me.
He answered back. Still ask: eat already anot? Fuck! Yesterday also never asked me. Darling go home with me, he will not give face. If I alone He comfirm will give me face! Forget it dont wan to tink so much!

I want to be a happy mummy. Dont want to think so so much.

Today I sibei angry. One of my boss shouted, EILEEN u PREGNANT ar? If wanna say no need to say till so loud.

Looking forward to see my little darling! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




CHAT

UNWANTED COMMENTS NOT NEEDED.


Powered by Blogger



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]