Yesterday, Is the first time I
- alone at darling house.
- alone occupied the whole bed.
- alone open the door when I come back.
- alone at the room myself.
Faced the computer for few hours. No one nag at me ask me faster off computer. But I missed the nagging!! haha!!
Wanna to go back 510 BUT damn hell the toilet and house are damn fucking smelly!! I tink if you all go my house, you all will faint!!!
Headache since yesterday! :(
Yesterday went causeway point with mummy, da jie and 2 littles.
Mummy bought me cotton on dress. :) :)
After that 966-ed back home.
Today 6:25am feel my small darling moving hard inside!
Looking forward to saturday check up! Able to see my darling again! ! ! !
Why people will have those misunderstanding?
Theme is just a small issue but make until so big.
Dont understand.
I dunno how to phrase it.
To me is just a small small tiny tiny issues nia!
BUT . . ANW, dont angry with each other le ok. :) :)
NOW what I also not interested anymore.
Only tink of my small darling nia! Want my darling to be healthy!! :):)
If at night blogger can load photo I going to load my wedding photo. :)
I miss my darling!!
- alone at darling house.
- alone occupied the whole bed.
- alone open the door when I come back.
- alone at the room myself.
Faced the computer for few hours. No one nag at me ask me faster off computer. But I missed the nagging!! haha!!
Wanna to go back 510 BUT damn hell the toilet and house are damn fucking smelly!! I tink if you all go my house, you all will faint!!!
Headache since yesterday! :(
Yesterday went causeway point with mummy, da jie and 2 littles.
Mummy bought me cotton on dress. :) :)
After that 966-ed back home.
Today 6:25am feel my small darling moving hard inside!
Looking forward to saturday check up! Able to see my darling again! ! ! !
Why people will have those misunderstanding?
Theme is just a small issue but make until so big.
Dont understand.
I dunno how to phrase it.
To me is just a small small tiny tiny issues nia!
BUT . . ANW, dont angry with each other le ok. :) :)
NOW what I also not interested anymore.
Only tink of my small darling nia! Want my darling to be healthy!! :):)
If at night blogger can load photo I going to load my wedding photo. :)
I miss my darling!!













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home