HAPPY 18weeks to baby.. :):) Later can saw baby le. :)
Yesterday went sister house for mahjong..
Before that went for dinner.
I this good people let him drink 1 bottle of tiger.
Actually I dont wan to let him drink de. Cause later he playing mahjong. Somemore, Now drink 1 bottle will drunk.
Ended up, we quarrelled.
In the end, Reached my sister house wanna drink again.
You tink I angry anot.
In his life only drinking??
I hate him to drink. When he drink he loves to shout at me.
I hate it.
When tat time go HDB, before that he drink in the end I go myself.
Every People tink he is a gd guy.
But...
Come back blog again! :) Bye!!
Yesterday went sister house for mahjong..
Before that went for dinner.
I this good people let him drink 1 bottle of tiger.
Actually I dont wan to let him drink de. Cause later he playing mahjong. Somemore, Now drink 1 bottle will drunk.
Ended up, we quarrelled.
In the end, Reached my sister house wanna drink again.
You tink I angry anot.
In his life only drinking??
I hate him to drink. When he drink he loves to shout at me.
I hate it.
When tat time go HDB, before that he drink in the end I go myself.
Every People tink he is a gd guy.
But...
Come back blog again! :) Bye!!













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home