Monday, September 7, 2009

Back from check-up. :)
Next check-up must wait till 3rd Oct.
So long then see my darling. :(
Today detail scan.
Scan baby de brain, Heart, shoulder, legs, stomach, eye, nose, lips, hand, face, back bone and blood vessels.
He just so cute.
When doc start to scan, the first thing i saw is his butt faced the tv. haha!!

Yeah. I finally feel his kicking.
After complaining, he started to kick me.
the kicking is so nice. :):)

After check-up went plaza for lunch. I ate KFC again. Cause I craving for cheese fries again. :)

Just clear my cupboard.
Realised that little darling also got alot of things le.
1) 4 rompers - da jie bought 2 sets for him.
2) 1 long pant for night.
3) 2 tops.
4) 2 Receiving blanket
5) 6 Avent milk bottles
6) 2 Avent Pacifier
7) 3 Caps
8) 1 Milk Powder Dispenser (FREE)
9) baby nail Clipper
10) 3 Sets Mitten And Bootee
11) 1 Powder Case with Puff

Alone for this 2 weeks? :( :(

After my baby is born who look after him? ? ?
I still need to work cause no work no money to feed baby..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




CHAT

UNWANTED COMMENTS NOT NEEDED.


Powered by Blogger



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]