Edited:
Everything back to normal.
I dont want people to advise on the stupid stuff..
Simple!
People, I not sad already. :)
I back to normal. :)
Going to work soon.
Going to clear all my stuffs already!
Nparks Project finished already. Had to do all the reconciliation.
As for Library project, 30Sept going to finished.
And I going to eat grass soon! ;)
Tomorrow, going to visit jiahui and baby tricia.
Anyone wanna go? ?
:)
Yesterday, I went back to 510. My dad talk to me again.
Asked me never work mehz.
Although, Just this sentence and BYE.
I really feel good man! :)
Those who close to me will know that 1 - 2 days
I'll be ok.
Those who dont know me please dont care my life.
I remembered, 3 years ago when I together with Mr Koh
Also got people at my tag say stupid things.
what seriously love her all this anot.
alot of bullshitting.
So I changed to LJ, But Lj I dunno how to use. :(
Blogspot I know, If still got this type of shitting I'll put to private better.
No one can enter even Mr Koh. HAHAHAHAHA!
Except those I add &
No one will hiew my life.













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home