I can blog. Yeah!
I saw mummy Jac de blog say she press ctrl + F5 then can blog le. So I try. Really can blog le. :) thanks!
Today baby Koh 21weeks le. :) :)
Monday going to check up.
If darling not going, I go myself. :(
Yeah. Can see my small darling again.
Anyone know how to put picture at the header there? Can Teach me. I try to put but the picture like cover all the wordings..
I saw mummy Jac de blog say she press ctrl + F5 then can blog le. So I try. Really can blog le. :) thanks!
Today baby Koh 21weeks le. :) :)
Monday going to check up.
If darling not going, I go myself. :(
Yeah. Can see my small darling again.
Anyone know how to put picture at the header there? Can Teach me. I try to put but the picture like cover all the wordings..













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home