I did private my blog.
But now ok le.
hmmm..
I dont know what to say & what to blog.
Seem like so many things happened in one shot.
I dont wish to think so much.
I wish my baby mature le, I wan go labour.
I dont understand, why blogger tag everytime got those unwanted comments?
Last time my blog also got this type of things.
Now also.
My friend also kanna those unwanted comments.
I think we should not put tag at blog.
HAHA!!
To YOU:
I dont know what to say also. you denied I also cant do anything.
I too trust you le, so I thought things wont happen.
Forget it, If you really do it.
I'll forgive you this time round and no next time.
If happened again, you know what i will do.
I hope you will go reflect on what you do.
& I will wait for your explanation.
But now ok le.
hmmm..
I dont know what to say & what to blog.
Seem like so many things happened in one shot.
I dont wish to think so much.
I wish my baby mature le, I wan go labour.
I dont understand, why blogger tag everytime got those unwanted comments?
Last time my blog also got this type of things.
Now also.
My friend also kanna those unwanted comments.
I think we should not put tag at blog.
HAHA!!
To YOU:
I dont know what to say also. you denied I also cant do anything.
I too trust you le, so I thought things wont happen.
Forget it, If you really do it.
I'll forgive you this time round and no next time.
If happened again, you know what i will do.
I hope you will go reflect on what you do.
& I will wait for your explanation.













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home