I getting fatter & fatter.
All my mum fault.
Everytime go her house she will cook alot & I'll eat & eat!
Yesterday, for the whole day I ate 1 roti prata, 1 kueh, 1 bowl of mee hoon kuey, fried mushroom, mango pudding with sago, orange juice, 1 drumstick, rice & for supper is fried rice :) :)
I getting fatter & fatter!
Yes! I at her house then i eat until like that only.
Cause the foods are really nice.
For my confinement, darling's mum told him to ask whether my mum can do for me 2 weeks and my mil do for me 2 weeks.
After deep consideration, I decide not to let my mum do 2 weeks for me. cause she will cook those foods that I love & I'll be fat.
I will like the princess lied down there and she helped me do everythings. Later I will use to it, when i go back to darling house I must do myself.
Got maid better na!
No need to worry who look after my small darling after I birth. If not no one look after my baby!!!!!
If I dont work I can die, Cause no one support me shopping.
So, I tink is to let my mil do for 2 weeks, the rest of 2 weeks I stay at home myself. Like that I will slim down very fast!! :) :)
Another 4 days going to 6 months le.
Counting Down.
3rd Oct going for check up. Able to see my small darling again!
All my mum fault.
Everytime go her house she will cook alot & I'll eat & eat!
Yesterday, for the whole day I ate 1 roti prata, 1 kueh, 1 bowl of mee hoon kuey, fried mushroom, mango pudding with sago, orange juice, 1 drumstick, rice & for supper is fried rice :) :)
I getting fatter & fatter!
Yes! I at her house then i eat until like that only.
Cause the foods are really nice.
For my confinement, darling's mum told him to ask whether my mum can do for me 2 weeks and my mil do for me 2 weeks.
After deep consideration, I decide not to let my mum do 2 weeks for me. cause she will cook those foods that I love & I'll be fat.
I will like the princess lied down there and she helped me do everythings. Later I will use to it, when i go back to darling house I must do myself.
Got maid better na!
No need to worry who look after my small darling after I birth. If not no one look after my baby!!!!!
If I dont work I can die, Cause no one support me shopping.
So, I tink is to let my mil do for 2 weeks, the rest of 2 weeks I stay at home myself. Like that I will slim down very fast!! :) :)
Another 4 days going to 6 months le.
Counting Down.
3rd Oct going for check up. Able to see my small darling again!













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home