I now rushing the JIA HAO YUE YUAN!
I know alot of people finished le. I outdated de. :)
See liaos also angry! But their family bonding so good!
I still left 6 epi. :):)
Tonight going back & watch again.
I also need to update my link!!
Congras dear Joanne On her Big Big Day!
My little darling finally finally 6 months le.
3 more months to go. :) :)
Last Wed, Went to Jiahui's house to see Tricia.
then helped her install the adobe!
Chatted with her & her mummy.
Tricia so small size. Want to carry her but I scare cause so so long never carry baby le.
Her full month I go carry her. HAHA!!
Yes. baby born no one going to look after.
Going to find infant center.
No choice. Cause I need to work.
Anyone wanna intro me?
I wanna dye my hair.
Can I dye My hair?
Will affect baby anot?
This sat going for check up.
Going to see my small darling soon. :) :)
I really hate his friend alot.
My baby FULL MONTH. I dun care wat branded he buy. Watever he buy I will SURE throw away.
So better dun buy things for my baby.
Better give me ang bao cause I wont throw away MONEY!!
I know alot of people finished le. I outdated de. :)
See liaos also angry! But their family bonding so good!
I still left 6 epi. :):)
Tonight going back & watch again.
I also need to update my link!!
Congras dear Joanne On her Big Big Day!
My little darling finally finally 6 months le.
3 more months to go. :) :)
Last Wed, Went to Jiahui's house to see Tricia.
then helped her install the adobe!
Chatted with her & her mummy.
Tricia so small size. Want to carry her but I scare cause so so long never carry baby le.
Her full month I go carry her. HAHA!!
Yes. baby born no one going to look after.
Going to find infant center.
No choice. Cause I need to work.
Anyone wanna intro me?
I wanna dye my hair.
Can I dye My hair?
Will affect baby anot?
This sat going for check up.
Going to see my small darling soon. :) :)
I really hate his friend alot.
My baby FULL MONTH. I dun care wat branded he buy. Watever he buy I will SURE throw away.
So better dun buy things for my baby.
Better give me ang bao cause I wont throw away MONEY!!













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home