Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Just now I typed de all lost! Have to retype all over again!


I getting more and more tired each day.
And I getting fatter & fatter.
Till now I had gain about 6kg.
Now, last time all my skirt cant wear anymore.
Now, Only can wear dress.


My tummy getting bigger & bigger.
I saw some mummy's blog. their stomach so small. Can hide.
My tummy cannot hide. Will have something pop out! :)

After I give birth Can I slim down.
I dont wan those flabby flabby arm, tummy, legs and etc..

Some people say that Evander sound like girl name.
But darling say is nice.
then want to stick to this name.
Hmmm.
but Evander is really a boy name. :)

I found 3 names which still ok.
1) Evander
2) Evando
3) Evenston
Which one better? haha!

People, what is the feeling of baby kicking?

Cant wait to see my little darling on the 7sept again! :)

Saturday, Went to baby fair at taka.
Bought a few things for my little darling.
Buying of his stuffs I feel so happy!
when I unhappy I go buy his things I feel very happy!
haha!
Yes, I'm Siaos!

I am tired of those quarrelling.
Afew day happy happy. 1 day quarrelling. after that happy happy again. then itchy again quarrel.
Yes, we quarrel becos of some stupid things. Small thing led to big quarrel.

We're hot temper people.
Hopefully, baby come out dont like us de temper. :)
Yes.
I controlling my temper ALWAYS!
I give in alot.
YES! I want you to CONTROL also.
LOVES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




CHAT

UNWANTED COMMENTS NOT NEEDED.


Powered by Blogger



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]