Monday, September 21, 2009

Now at my mum house.. :)
Waiting for her mee hoon kuey!

Saturday:
Darling brought me out to vivocity walk walk.
Bought 1 Charles & keith Slipper only..
I too fat nothing to buy and nothing to wear also.


Bought baby 2 cap. haha!
darling bought crocs shoe and adidas belt.

After shopping feel like eating chinatown de frog leg porridge. :)
mrt-ed to chinatown.
who know there full of people.
Cause is light up of lights for mooncake festivals.


thanks girl for the fox shirt! I helped my baby say thank you!!

Now I'm 23weeks. I thought I still 22 weeks nia.
Next weeks baby 6 months le. 3 months to go.
Jia you!!!


Bring baby out, baby very good boy. Never disturb me when I shopping.
When I am back home then he'll kick me.
And When I say good night baby. he will kick 1 to 2 times. then nv disturn me already.
He's such a good baby! :)


Yesterday went to jurong Point for the ugly truth movie.
Nice show.


Sians tml working.
Nothing to do like that le.
tinking when should I take my maternity leave.

Now waiting for my mum's deep fried mushroom.
You all see la, I will be fat anot.
Everytime cook those nice foods for me eat!
haha!!

Ok la.
I going to watch my dvd le.

Hopefully, You will change to a better person.
Dont lied to me le..
If you ever go, that is the last & first time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




CHAT

UNWANTED COMMENTS NOT NEEDED.


Powered by Blogger



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]