Wednesday, September 9, 2009

today 09/09/09 nothing special to me. :D

But...
Wish mummy & My dear cousin HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Paiseh friend, I keep change and change date. So Sorry!
Meet you friday at JP! :) :)

Today darling accompany me for breakfast. :D

Yes. I shall upload my tummy photo soon. :D
Is getting bigger & bigger.
My breast also getting bigger & bigger!! :D
But I dun wan so big la. Just nice can le. :P

My little darling keep kick me. Mummy Valen say that baby will kick the bladder also.. I tink I can feel also. :D
Baby will kick our bladder also??

One of my coll going tender already.
So, boss told me to take over her things.
hmmm, I also dunno how to handle their skool stuffs.
Like so difficult to handle those documents.
But no choice. Still have to pass to me.
Hopefully, my nparks things will be smoothly close.

P.S: I WILL MISS YOU DARLING. MUACKS. SEE YOU SOON!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




CHAT

UNWANTED COMMENTS NOT NEEDED.


Powered by Blogger



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]