What is the meaning of marriage?
What is the meaning of love?
What is all the meaning? I dont know.
I think I need to go and search dictionary!!


What is the meaning of love?
What is all the meaning? I dont know.
I think I need to go and search dictionary!!
I just hate my life now..
I thought he sincerely going to accompany me..
But I am wrong..
I just hate everything..
I just love he go sailing!
Although I alone and missing him, But I still happy about it..
Got so many people accompany me. :)
After I pregnant, I just love crying!!!
I cried just now then baby kick me.
I am Controlling my tears, But just like that drop down.
I cried just now then baby kick me.
Yesh! He know I am Crying!
He's sayanging me!
I know is not good but I just cant control.
PS: I no need people to comment on this entry! Just keep it to urself!!













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home