Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Yesterday didnt went to work.
Headache! Headache!
So, SMS my dearest friend for meet up.
Cause is like so sian staying at home.
Met her at lot 1.
She had spaghetti and I had chocolate mousse and a cup of drink for dinner.
Seriously, I had no appettite to eat! Dont Know why.

I still same as the past, If I sad I no appettite to eat!

Before meeting, went back to my house.
I thought this timing no one at home.
But my dad at home.
I still never greet him, cause I scare he dont wan to answer me.
I went up to take some wedding magazine, t-shirt and perfume.

dad: Ah mei, today never work mehz?
Me: No, I headache.
Before I go off,
Me: I go out liaos, Bye.
Dad: hmmm.. Bye.
Even thought only 2 sentences. But I feel good. :):)

Cab-ed home as usual. :)
Went home.
FIL asked me wanna eat anot, go packet for me.
I dont want. I really very very full after eating the cream.

Sleep at 11pm. turn here and tun there finally fall a sleep.
I tink I still not enough sleep cause I still having headache.

My sweetheart Little darling know I feel sad this 3 days.
He will kick me. :) I feel great when he kicks me.
Yesterday before I sleep I talk to him alot alot of things.
He replied me by kicking & kicking.
So cute! !
Love him real alot. :)
Only him always keep me accompany!


Morning, he told me he cant take his dolphin badge le.
I also dont know what to say.
I feel sad for him.
Study till so hard in the end, officer dont let him take the badge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




CHAT

UNWANTED COMMENTS NOT NEEDED.


Powered by Blogger



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]