I'm wrong. My "idiots hubby" reached home at 1am. haas.
Actually, is angry him de. Come back make me laugh, I tink this is wat he knows only.
Then come back show me his rough paper wrote, Dear, I miss you & miss baby. The Course is so boring. :) :)
See, this people always like tat.
Yesterday, When I am enjoying my famous amos, blogging and plurking.
*KNOCK KNOCK* for about 5 mins then I opened the door.
I dun wan to open the door de.
I'm bad!! But in the end I also open cause knock for so long still knocking away.
He dont wan listen to ur calls, machiam he answer my calls?
But I didnt call him de lo.
If you can control ur son is the best la. But you cant control him, then you tink I can control him also?
Dont drink le, come and talk cocky words with me. I dont like.
Say What wanna chase him out, What wanna stab him.
Say you treat me like ur daughter in law, hmmm I tot I am your daughter in law since JULY 19.
I tink is very funny. LOL!! ROFL!!!
Say what he never come back I cant sleep. But I didnt lo.
I playing computer! then say when see him come out from room I quickly off the lights. HELLO, why do I scare to let you see I haven sleep?
then he replied, I know de, dont lied to me. I pek cek, I shouted back I swear la. For what scare. then continued my msn.
Although, I angry him so late come back.
But I dont really like the way he say him. WHAT STAB HIM! SIAOS~
& Dont come nag me. I DONT LIKE!!! I DONT LIKE!!!
Dont come & talk so loud to me le then say you not scolding me.
I dun give a damn whether you scolding or not cause I not scare also. Haas!
I just dont feel like talking to him la.
People know me de, will know my pattern.
Shout at me, Talk loudly to me, When I am angry Or etc I will cry.
Yes. yesterday I controlling my tears.
Everytime need darling by my side, he not with me. :( :(
Luckily, MSN-ing with XM. If not, I tink I will cry. :) :)
Alot of people always got problem with MIL. But I tink I got problem with FIL.
My MIL always asked me dun drink cold water only other than that she is gd. :)
Actually, is angry him de. Come back make me laugh, I tink this is wat he knows only.
Then come back show me his rough paper wrote, Dear, I miss you & miss baby. The Course is so boring. :) :)
See, this people always like tat.
Yesterday, When I am enjoying my famous amos, blogging and plurking.
*KNOCK KNOCK* for about 5 mins then I opened the door.
I dun wan to open the door de.
I'm bad!! But in the end I also open cause knock for so long still knocking away.
He dont wan listen to ur calls, machiam he answer my calls?
But I didnt call him de lo.
If you can control ur son is the best la. But you cant control him, then you tink I can control him also?
Dont drink le, come and talk cocky words with me. I dont like.
Say What wanna chase him out, What wanna stab him.
Say you treat me like ur daughter in law, hmmm I tot I am your daughter in law since JULY 19.
I tink is very funny. LOL!! ROFL!!!
Say what he never come back I cant sleep. But I didnt lo.
I playing computer! then say when see him come out from room I quickly off the lights. HELLO, why do I scare to let you see I haven sleep?
then he replied, I know de, dont lied to me. I pek cek, I shouted back I swear la. For what scare. then continued my msn.
Although, I angry him so late come back.
But I dont really like the way he say him. WHAT STAB HIM! SIAOS~
& Dont come nag me. I DONT LIKE!!! I DONT LIKE!!!
Dont come & talk so loud to me le then say you not scolding me.
I dun give a damn whether you scolding or not cause I not scare also. Haas!
I just dont feel like talking to him la.
People know me de, will know my pattern.
Shout at me, Talk loudly to me, When I am angry Or etc I will cry.
Yes. yesterday I controlling my tears.
Everytime need darling by my side, he not with me. :( :(
Luckily, MSN-ing with XM. If not, I tink I will cry. :) :)
Alot of people always got problem with MIL. But I tink I got problem with FIL.
My MIL always asked me dun drink cold water only other than that she is gd. :)













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home