Saturday, October 10, 2009

Must be shocked I still blogging at this time. Just now chatting wid xuemin at msn till I fall a sleep. then wake up already fall a sleep again. As for now, I cant sleep. I feel hungry already.

Happy 26 weeks to my little koh. :D 98 days to go. Jiayou Jiayou.

Last saturday, 3rd October 2009 Went to check up. See my little koh again. :D
Told Dr Fong My stomach pain. Then he say is contraction. Ask me rest more & dont walk so many. give me an tai medicine to eat. :)

I want my little koh to be healthy baby.
Can see my nose become so so big? :(
Saturday, 3rd October 2009 - Lantern Festival Went to Tricia's Full Month.
After That, Went mummy house eat dinner. Mummy cook fried mee. So long never eat le. After dinner, 2 littles play fire crackers. Can see that they enjoy themself. :) Haha!

Tricia Full month cake. Ignore my face. See Tricia will do. :) But she poo poo le fall a sleep. :D :D

Tuesday, 6th October 2009 - Darling cooked Porridge for my lunch. Super Nice nor. Damn freaking Nice. :)




Sunday, 4th October 2009 - Went to causeway point myself. Go walk walk. Cause dont feel like staying at home. After that, darling come. He guilty. :) We eat dinner at food court.
After that we bought each other our 1 year anniversary present. :)
Yes, Our 1 year wedding anniversary coming. Is on the 18th October 2009.
Gone through so so many things with him. Finally, like 1 year le.
He make me love & hate him. Some reason due to hating him. But he is clever he know how to make me smile after that.
I dont know. I just wish he can change to the better. I dun wish anything I just wan him to change to a better man.
But no matter wat, I still love him lots lots.
& I also love my little boy :)
As for work, Nothing to do. I feel so so bored. Clearing my project for NPARKS. & Libraries are extending for another 3 months.
Nowaday, Keep eat snake. Plurk & today msn wid xuemin.
Chatted alot. :D
today after work went lot 1 packet foods. Really dont know what to eat. Everyday eat outside then eat alone in the room is like so boring.
Tmll hopefully, he'll bring me out. :D
My w910i Spoilt. Currently using darling P1i. Is like suck can.
darling say he going to sponsor me $200 on my new phone. So I go recontract my line for another 2 years. Dunno what phone to buy. Actually, want to buy LG but alot of ppl say not gd including my jiefu. So, Mayb stick to Sony erisson. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




CHAT

UNWANTED COMMENTS NOT NEEDED.


Powered by Blogger



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]