Monday, October 12, 2009

Stretch Marks Coming out le. :(
People, Can see? A little bits only.
My Stomach is Bloodly itchy.
I'm controlling myself not to scratch it.
Applying baby lotion everyday & night.

Sat: my house darling bring me out for shopping. Went bugis shopping. :D :D
Wanted to buy baby clothes cause BHG got 20% ended up never buy. Haas.
Went round & round.
Bought Mphosis Shoe, Triumph bra & 2 cotton on shorts.

Sun: Went bishan to meet mummy & bro's gf for ding tai feng's xiao long bao. :D Cause I craving for xiao long bao!
Walk walk around after that went to mum house to rot. :D
Cabbed home at around 11:30pm.

thanks girl for the mickey mouse romper, tops & bottom. You always buy things for him de lehs. Thanks!


Now then i realised the 2 mickey mouse is the same pattern. LOLS.
Little Evander got alot alot things le.
See when I gonna take all his things & post on blog. :D


Since Saturday, He is very active kicking me & my bladder. :D
Of cause, I love the feelings.


Everytime so late come back. Still tell me 10pm come back. FUCK la!! Tink no 3am never come back. Only know how to make people angry!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




CHAT

UNWANTED COMMENTS NOT NEEDED.


Powered by Blogger



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]