Friday, October 2, 2009


Wed:
Darling Cook Dinner.
All My Favourite. Together For 3 years Finally 1 meal from him.
Actually, I really dont understand him. He really know how to cook!!
So Surprise.
Really is nice. I ate 2 bowl of rice. I at his house I never eat even 1 bowl of rice de.
The Soup Really is Damn Fucking Nice.

Sometime he really very gd & sometime really very bad to me.
Dont understand why man!! But I still love him lots! :D

PS: darling my 2 weeks confinement at home u cook for me la. haha!


So nice of my friend, go holiday with boyfriend also never forget to buy things for me and baby..
The tortoise so cute nor.. keep with her for 2 years then give me.. HAHA!!

Mickey mouse suit for my little koh. So cute man. thanks girl. :D When baby big, I will let him wear de. haha!!

Tml going to see my little baby koh le.
1 month never see him le. :)
Left 3 months Plus to go.
Stomach is getting bigger & bigger.
Mean I getting fatter & Fatter.
Jiayou Jiayou!!

Happy FULL Month to princess Tricia.

After Jiahui house going to my mum house for dinner.
Cause, mooncake festival then darling buy mooncake for her.
& my 2 littles also going over. :D

So nice to know all those babe mummies.
They're so so funny nor.
:) :)

I received 1 GOO.N pamper free.
Still Got Wetness Indicator.
Anyone know this brand?

Free I'll update again! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




CHAT

UNWANTED COMMENTS NOT NEEDED.


Powered by Blogger



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]