Congras xuemin. :) Dion Is out! :)
Sat: Went to check up. Scan 3D. I saw Evander face, nose, eye, mouth & hand.
OMG. his mouth really look like his daddy. Cause Very small. haha! ! !
But so cute can.
The 3D scan cost me $80. But is worth it to see his face.
If can, I wan every check up scan 3D.
my mum say his face very round look like me. (-_-'')
Evander is damn cute, still open his mouth. :)
Evander's Weigh 1.633kg. :)
After check up, want to visit xuemin but her operation is 1 - 1:30pm. But after check-up went to orchard le. den received cheryl msg say that xuemin had gave birth. But I meeting my mum at 6pm to buffet. So cant go visit her.
Sun, cindy they all going to visit her but i cant go cause got something on.
today i going to glen myself after work. :) :)
Fri went to ah ma house to celebrate her 88th birthday.
den backed home at 12:15am.
9 more weeks is my turn le.
Cant wait for tis day.
I miss my darling so much!!!
Sat: Went to check up. Scan 3D. I saw Evander face, nose, eye, mouth & hand.
OMG. his mouth really look like his daddy. Cause Very small. haha! ! !
But so cute can.
The 3D scan cost me $80. But is worth it to see his face.
If can, I wan every check up scan 3D.
my mum say his face very round look like me. (-_-'')
Evander is damn cute, still open his mouth. :)
Evander's Weigh 1.633kg. :)
After check up, want to visit xuemin but her operation is 1 - 1:30pm. But after check-up went to orchard le. den received cheryl msg say that xuemin had gave birth. But I meeting my mum at 6pm to buffet. So cant go visit her.
Sun, cindy they all going to visit her but i cant go cause got something on.
today i going to glen myself after work. :) :)
Fri went to ah ma house to celebrate her 88th birthday.
den backed home at 12:15am.
9 more weeks is my turn le.
Cant wait for tis day.
I miss my darling so much!!!













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home