How I Found My Pregnancy
How I Found Out My Pregnancy.
Missed my period for 1 month. Started to worry.
Hubby went sailing, say when he backed then go buy kit tgt.
18/o5 - Went toilet saw blood stain on panty liner, I damn happy. Happily changed to my normal pad.
Went home bathe, no blood again. HAIS!
2o/o5 - Went Watsons buy kit myself. I cant wait till hubby back. cause i dunno when is he back. maybe outside flirting.
Paid, went toilet to test.
I wanna to know the result also.
Very fast 2 lines appeared. Really is very fast.
I cried. I dont know why.
My tears just dropped down.
Cry finished den went home.
I dont wan so fast got baby Cause alot of things not settle down yet! So mayb I cried.
Hubby suddenly sms-ed me say he is back.
I replied him, saying I am pregnant.
He dont even believe me.
He called me, then i started to cry then he believe me.
He said I bleeding why still can pregnant?
So he dont believe me.
He brought me to the Clinic to test.
See, He dont believe me! (cause he brings me to 24hrs clinic)
ARGHHH!!
21/o5 - Received call from KKH, asked me go down immediately.
Waited & waited. Finally, my turn. The doc use something to poke inside, I cried cause very pain. then nurse at there laughs at me. FUCK!!
pek cek!
Asked me 1 month later go back again cause no fetus found yet!
22/o5 - Went down to gleneagle see Dr Fong.
Dr Fong Checked and jab me at my hip there.
After that, never bleed at all le.
1 week later went to gleneagle again.
Found little evander & his heartbeat! :D :D
Ok. Enough Of My Bullshit le. :)
So Fast, today 30weeks 6 days.
My little Evander coming out soon! :)
I waiting for the day to arrive.
Missed my period for 1 month. Started to worry.
Hubby went sailing, say when he backed then go buy kit tgt.
18/o5 - Went toilet saw blood stain on panty liner, I damn happy. Happily changed to my normal pad.
Went home bathe, no blood again. HAIS!
2o/o5 - Went Watsons buy kit myself. I cant wait till hubby back. cause i dunno when is he back. maybe outside flirting.
Paid, went toilet to test.
I wanna to know the result also.
Very fast 2 lines appeared. Really is very fast.
I cried. I dont know why.
My tears just dropped down.
Cry finished den went home.
I dont wan so fast got baby Cause alot of things not settle down yet! So mayb I cried.
Hubby suddenly sms-ed me say he is back.
I replied him, saying I am pregnant.
He dont even believe me.
He called me, then i started to cry then he believe me.
He said I bleeding why still can pregnant?
So he dont believe me.
He brought me to the Clinic to test.
See, He dont believe me! (cause he brings me to 24hrs clinic)
ARGHHH!!
21/o5 - Received call from KKH, asked me go down immediately.
Waited & waited. Finally, my turn. The doc use something to poke inside, I cried cause very pain. then nurse at there laughs at me. FUCK!!
pek cek!
Asked me 1 month later go back again cause no fetus found yet!
22/o5 - Went down to gleneagle see Dr Fong.
Dr Fong Checked and jab me at my hip there.
After that, never bleed at all le.
1 week later went to gleneagle again.
Found little evander & his heartbeat! :D :D
Ok. Enough Of My Bullshit le. :)
So Fast, today 30weeks 6 days.
My little Evander coming out soon! :)
I waiting for the day to arrive.













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home