Monday, November 30, 2009

Today is the last day of November le.

Still got 47days to go!
Soon my turn to count day Evander's arrival.
Darling keep want him to come out on the 1st Jan.

Looking forward to the day I am busy with him.
Hope he'll be a good boy.
& sure got lots of people dote on him!

Still got alot of thing not prepare.
His small small clothing not yet wash.
His thing not yet prepare.
I dont know start from where.
I scare too early to wash his clothing den trap dust!

After I take pay, I want to go & buy his stuffs already!
thanks darling's master for the steriliser & baby cot.

Now aday, he keep pop out.
Sayang sayang him, he go in again.

Yesterday, I very hard to sleep.
Cause he lean on a side make me so difficult to sleep.

After birth, I really must slim down.
I tink I put on 20kg.
Is damn scary!
I dun care, is a must to slim down after birth!
I miss wearing heel, sexy clothing, mini skirt
& I also miss drinking with darling at HV.
THREE words, I MISS EVERYTHING!

Two more weeks to see my darling again.

Enough of my shitty!

Hope little dion will recover soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




CHAT

UNWANTED COMMENTS NOT NEEDED.


Powered by Blogger



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]