Happy 3 years 8 months anniversary! time flies. 3 years plus le.
Hope you'll change to a better man and able to take care of ur little son!
Love you wid all my heart!
Muacks!
Eileen + Lianfeng = Evander Koh
Eileen + Lianfeng + Evander = Happy family :)
Hope you'll change to a better man and able to take care of ur little son!
Love you wid all my heart!
Muacks!
Eileen + Lianfeng = Evander Koh
Eileen + Lianfeng + Evander = Happy family :)
Finally, I on maternity leave. Handover all my work le.
Christmas eve, boss let us go home at 1pm. so good of him. :)
After work, meet mummy and my sister at causeway for lunch and plus some shopping.
Never really buy anything. My mummy and sister machiam buying for new year stuffs. HAHA.
Mummy bought Little darling musical mobile. :) :)
I bought myself a slimming pant for me to wear after birth, a pouch to put my iphone.
Went john little buy pillow & matress protector, 80% off. Damn cheap!
Shop till 7 plus den me & my sis went lot 1 to buy iris's present. :)
shop awhile den 10pm cabbed home.
Is a super tiring day.
from 1:30pm shop till 10pm.
my leg is damn pain. hehe.
Today 25th December is little darling full term. Mean I can deliver anytime if I wan.
I am so scare.
I scare of the pain.
I dont know how man!
I tink I will cry like fuck inside the deliver suite.
tomorrow is little darling check up. can see him again! :) :)
Hopefully, he next year den come out. :)
This year christmas eve and new year eve super boring.
Where also cannot go. :(
Darling say new year eve count down at hospital.
March 2010 going to hongkong. mummy & sister going to look after evander for me. So good of them. :)
Overdue pictures:





















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home