5 plus den went orchard toy fair to buy Ophelia her birthday present, Electronic keyboard. She requested de. :D
My darling bought me christmas present. :) :)
Yesterday, I bought quiet alot of things. :) :) Time flies so fast. & not enough time to shop & eat! 
Today meet my ex coll carol for lunch. Thanks For the gifts. The gifts include 2 bottle of baby detergent, 3 bottle of baby body wash, 1 baby oil & 2 packet of wet tissue & 1 bottle of soap for me to wash my below (she say can tighten after I birth, LOL) Thanks DA JIE!
Cant wait for 12/12/09 to see my little Evander. Saturday is little Evander 35 weeks. Nowaday he v active keep POP out. I sayang him he go in again.
Yesterday midnight, when I keeping his clothing he keep POP out. he damn cute!
EILEEN YOU BECOME FAT LEHS!
So what?? you also not my hubby or bf? I fat, u concern so much for wat.














0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home