Saturday, My Little darling turn 35weeks!
Time flies.
Went Gleneagle for check up!
My little darling almost engage already!
But Dr Fong say his face is facing up. By right, need to face down. This is what Dr fong say!
This Saturday can see my darling again! :) :)
Now, I tink already weekly check up le.
After that, went plaza for lunch!
Went home cause darling need to attend his MAJ de wedding. & he's late!
Stay at home wait for time to fly.
Bused to cwp to meet cheryl, yukiko & Germaine to Dion's Full Month.
Awhile, darling came and find me.
After Xuemin's house went to cwp walk walk w darling.
Had Soup resturant for dinner.
John Little bought exchange present for 19th Dec & My MICKEY Mouse Bedsheet Plus Quilt Cover For New Year. :) :)
Sunday Went Bugis to buy baby de long sleeve sleeping clothings & pants, towel, Handkerchief & wet tissue, total cost us around $70.
Helped my mummy to buy Ophelia present too.
Dinner at Iluma Empire state Resturant, I had giant burger. taste so nice. :) :)
Cabbed home after that.
Now I had no energy to walk for so long. I'll feel very tired!
Went home wash baby de slping clothing first!
Cause no place to hang also.
Wash till my fingernail broke.
Washing of baby clothings are so so tired.
I washed till knee on floor den squat den stand.
Still got alot more to wash! :(
No one help me!
My Big darling sit at living room WATCH TV.
After washing, complain to him, tell him I so tired I need to hire a maid.
After that, he say he will wash the rest! HAHAHAHA!
Yes! 8 more days I can rest at home le.
I am waiting!
I am so so tired.
I need to rest! I need to rest!
Yes. 25 December 09 darling can accompany me. :) :)
Is our Monthly anniversary! :)
Time flies.
Went Gleneagle for check up!
My little darling almost engage already!
But Dr Fong say his face is facing up. By right, need to face down. This is what Dr fong say!
This Saturday can see my darling again! :) :)
Now, I tink already weekly check up le.
After that, went plaza for lunch!
Went home cause darling need to attend his MAJ de wedding. & he's late!
Stay at home wait for time to fly.
Bused to cwp to meet cheryl, yukiko & Germaine to Dion's Full Month.
Awhile, darling came and find me.
After Xuemin's house went to cwp walk walk w darling.
Had Soup resturant for dinner.
John Little bought exchange present for 19th Dec & My MICKEY Mouse Bedsheet Plus Quilt Cover For New Year. :) :)
Sunday Went Bugis to buy baby de long sleeve sleeping clothings & pants, towel, Handkerchief & wet tissue, total cost us around $70.
Helped my mummy to buy Ophelia present too.
Dinner at Iluma Empire state Resturant, I had giant burger. taste so nice. :) :)
Cabbed home after that.
Now I had no energy to walk for so long. I'll feel very tired!
Went home wash baby de slping clothing first!
Cause no place to hang also.
Wash till my fingernail broke.
Washing of baby clothings are so so tired.
I washed till knee on floor den squat den stand.
Still got alot more to wash! :(
No one help me!
My Big darling sit at living room WATCH TV.
After washing, complain to him, tell him I so tired I need to hire a maid.
After that, he say he will wash the rest! HAHAHAHA!
Yes! 8 more days I can rest at home le.
I am waiting!
I am so so tired.
I need to rest! I need to rest!
Yes. 25 December 09 darling can accompany me. :) :)
Is our Monthly anniversary! :)













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home