Super long never blog le.
This post no photo. I will load at night. :)
3 more days to go to my maternity leave! :) :)
Yea! Counting down already!
But I very scare now.
I scare to give birth!
Dr Fong Check my pelvis, damn fucking pain!!
Really is pain lehs!
This time round really die le.
I tink if my water bag burst I more scare!
Imagine need to open 10cm?
Arghhh! I dont want!!
When haven reach 36weeks I still not scare at all.
Now I super scare!
No one can help me le. :( :(
I tink at the delivery suite I sure cry like hell!
But Dr Fong say I will give birth very easy but scare of pain only.
Friday took leave! :)
Went Beach road gateway to take my KBox voucher.
After that went bugis.
We went to see baby de pram.
In the end, the super kaisu daddy bought it.
We bought combi pram.
I wan red colour but dun haf, In the end we choose orange colour. :(
Ok la, still not bad. unisex can use!
My mum sponsor us the baby pram..
thanks Mummy!
I realised alot of people bought things and sponsor things for my little boy but why darling's parents never sponsor anything?
Washing of Baby clothing almost done.
Still got some botties and mitten & receiving blanket not yet wash.
the rest should be ok le.
Yesterday, the MR KOH finally help me washed baby de towel and handkerchief!
HAHAHA! FINALLY!
Thanks daring, After birth u still need to wash alot of clothing. :)
Whenever I soaked baby clothing, my MIL will wash it. Everytime helped her son wash. Arghhh!
Saturday, there's party at my sister house.
Ophelia cut her birthday cake also.
I had contraction on saturday! I still can tahan the pain! Awhile awhile tight feelings.
Please small darling, 10 more days to january only. Dont so fast come out!
Something happened on saturday, I hope wont happened again! Cause I dont like the feelings.
I cut my hair till so short!
After I give birth, please let me slim down. I really need to slim down.
This post no photo. I will load at night. :)
3 more days to go to my maternity leave! :) :)
Yea! Counting down already!
But I very scare now.
I scare to give birth!
Dr Fong Check my pelvis, damn fucking pain!!
Really is pain lehs!
This time round really die le.
I tink if my water bag burst I more scare!
Imagine need to open 10cm?
Arghhh! I dont want!!
When haven reach 36weeks I still not scare at all.
Now I super scare!
No one can help me le. :( :(
I tink at the delivery suite I sure cry like hell!
But Dr Fong say I will give birth very easy but scare of pain only.
Friday took leave! :)
Went Beach road gateway to take my KBox voucher.
After that went bugis.
We went to see baby de pram.
In the end, the super kaisu daddy bought it.
We bought combi pram.
I wan red colour but dun haf, In the end we choose orange colour. :(
Ok la, still not bad. unisex can use!
My mum sponsor us the baby pram..
thanks Mummy!
I realised alot of people bought things and sponsor things for my little boy but why darling's parents never sponsor anything?
Washing of Baby clothing almost done.
Still got some botties and mitten & receiving blanket not yet wash.
the rest should be ok le.
Yesterday, the MR KOH finally help me washed baby de towel and handkerchief!
HAHAHA! FINALLY!
Thanks daring, After birth u still need to wash alot of clothing. :)
Whenever I soaked baby clothing, my MIL will wash it. Everytime helped her son wash. Arghhh!
Saturday, there's party at my sister house.
Ophelia cut her birthday cake also.
I had contraction on saturday! I still can tahan the pain! Awhile awhile tight feelings.
Please small darling, 10 more days to january only. Dont so fast come out!
Something happened on saturday, I hope wont happened again! Cause I dont like the feelings.
I cut my hair till so short!
After I give birth, please let me slim down. I really need to slim down.













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home