Thursday, December 31, 2009

Today is the last day of year 2009.
A new year, a new start!
HUAT AR!
Year 2010 will be a different life for me!
Little small darling will be joining us!

This few day having menstruation cramp!
HAHAA!
My day is coming soon!
I am so so scare!
Damn fucking scare!

Later going to check up myself. :(

Today Dr Fong going to check whether I am dilated anot.
Arghhh!
Dont like the feelings.
Cause is damn painful.
Hopefully, I am not dilated.
If I can drag then drag the time.
Dont wish so fast delivery!
Let's nature takes it course!

Baby stuff already so called done. baby cot not yet fix and his bumper not yet wash!
I dunno wat Evander's daddy waiting for? CHINESE NEW YEAR OR? HAHHA!

Last Saturday, went to my cousin iris birthday party!

Sunday, went to cindy's clovis de full month!
After that went JP meet darling then walk walk awhile den home sweet home.

Monday, My maternity leave started!
28th December 2009 to 5th April 2010, Super long long months.
going to rot at home like fuck!

Yesterday meet Xuemin at North point. She pass me her maternity Kotex. thanks girl. HAHA!
Den rot at xing wang. Talk talk den walk walk awhile.
den home sweet home!

Will load photo when I am free!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




CHAT

UNWANTED COMMENTS NOT NEEDED.


Powered by Blogger



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]