Happy 38 weeks to my little darling.
Thurs went to check up.
Done ctg. baby super active. only mild contraction. :)
never rush him to be out.
but hubby want him to come out now.
HE SAY IF BABY COME OUT TODAY, HE WILL QUIT SMOKING? Haha!!
But I dun wan baby to come out after 14 Jan. Cause I wan celebrate chinese new year! HHAHA!!
Done with my hospital bag.
Done with everything le.
Waiting for baby boy to come out only.
Hubby so wish to see him. Still dream of him & morning i heard hubby shout baby!! LOL!
I know he not calling me, cause he nv call me baby before de. haha!!
Lappy going to spoilt. I need to buy a new lappy. But I no money to buy!
On 1 laptop dunno need like 30mins to on!
Thurs went to check up.
Done ctg. baby super active. only mild contraction. :)
never rush him to be out.
but hubby want him to come out now.
HE SAY IF BABY COME OUT TODAY, HE WILL QUIT SMOKING? Haha!!
But I dun wan baby to come out after 14 Jan. Cause I wan celebrate chinese new year! HHAHA!!
Done with my hospital bag.
Done with everything le.
Waiting for baby boy to come out only.
Hubby so wish to see him. Still dream of him & morning i heard hubby shout baby!! LOL!
I know he not calling me, cause he nv call me baby before de. haha!!
Lappy going to spoilt. I need to buy a new lappy. But I no money to buy!
On 1 laptop dunno need like 30mins to on!













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home