Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy birthday to Yukiko! Stay happy. -HUGS-

my darling still not coming out.
he still happily swimming inisde my tummy. :) :)

yesterday went for check up.
cause my tummy and below pain!
I thought my below dilated le.
In the end, is not.
Dr fong say my below de bone dunno wat..
So, he injected my below.
Damn pain!
I cried.
Imagine need to give birth?
Damn fucking pain nor.
Injected I already cried. Give birth sure cry till v v jialat de.

Everytime When I at home, there's contraction but when I reached clinic no contractions le.
See, My little boy so naughty!!!

So scary! I tink I can drag then drag le.
Don't want so fast give birth! haha!
I really scare of pain!

Baby also never keep move, Dr Fong say if there second time he need to induce or c sec baby out le.

Evander's chinese name cannot be "Sheng En" le.
Cause MIL say hubby's uncle also got SHENG.
So Cannot.
In the end, hubby tink of Zhi En or Yi En!

Next check up will be on the 12 January!
16th Is Evander Due date.
I dont tink he will come out.
HAHA!

I want to celebrate CNY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




CHAT

UNWANTED COMMENTS NOT NEEDED.


Powered by Blogger



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]