Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Little Evander Koh is out on the 14 January 2010!!!!

13 January 2010 - As usual talk to him before I fall asleep. Ask him faster come out to take ang bao! :) :)

14 January 2010 at 1:00am - My stomach having menstruation cramp! The cramp is damn fucking pain! I told my hubby but he didn't care! He just say are you ok? then he sweet dream again!

When I turn myself I felt something drip out but never care, turn again like dripping out again. So Went to the toilet, I saw blood! I come menses.

Went to room, told hubby. He jump up from his bed! ! ! HAHAHA!!

Dr Fong did told us when come menses no need so much admit. So, I wait, wait, & Waited.

Called my sister and mummy.
Sms-ed Xuemin.
Sms-ed my aunt!

I wanted to wait till morning. But I got alot of blood. Is not those 1 stain 1 stain! panty liner is full of blood!

So, sit on bed and wait.

The cramp getting nearer and nearer. like from 30mins to 15 mins kind.

So, I waited till 2am plus den I went to bathe.

Then 4am went to eat mac breakfast! Yes! I drank coke for the last time.

Cabbed to gleneagle!
Went to deliver suite!
Changed myself and lied down there. The nurse checked on me But I still not open yet! I cried! Cause Is damn fucking pain!!!!
The Nurse still say her finger short, so need to go very inside.

Nurse say 7am, she will call Dr Fong!

Nurse pop 1 thing inisde my ass, after 3 mins I shitted out everythings!!!

Next door giving birth also! The girl scream till so loud! ! ! !
She screamed she wants to die!
Then Screamed till so loud and non stop!

I damn scare already!
Somemore, the pain is getting more and more pain!
I told my hubby I scare! Can I go for C-Sec!

Dr Fong 9 plus 10 plus den come.
Cause the urse change shift then nv call Dr Fong.
By that time I already pain like fuck!!
Dr Fong came ask me why I never get pain killer or the laughing gas!
then checked on me, I only open 1cm!
And burst my water bag!
Is damn fucking pain!

I cry and cry and cry! I Know I cried Non-stop! My tears like free de!
I keep tell my hubby I cannot le, I wan C-Sec!
So put me on drip, the pain is getting more and more pain!
Dr fong say lunch time then come back and check on me again.


Hubby went to tell the nurse I want C-Sec.
Then I tink the midwife came, say why? try on natural first!
Why must go for C-sec.

I pek cek. I told my hubby wait for Dr Fong come then tell him better!

Lunch time, Dr Fong came.
I dilated 0.5cm.
Which mean 1.5cm nia.
Hubby told Dr Fong I want go for C-sec.
Then Dr Fong also agreed.
Dr Fong still say if I wan C Sec, 2 weeks before should C-Sec le.
I go for GA. I dun wan half awake. I can die!!
Cause at the moment I already scare like hell.
Dr And nurse wanna checked on me, I refused to let them check and cry non stop!
Dr Fong still say young people should be open very fast but why I cant open.

In the end, 2.30pm operation!
2pm I was pushed to the 4level operation theatre!

Once Dr Fong came to the operation room, I dont know what happened after that already!

1hr 30mins little boy pushed out!
I, 3hrs plus den came out.

I cant wake up!
I know got people keep call me and slap my face but I don't feel like waking up!
But What I know is when I open my eye, the first thing i asked them is,
IS MY BABY Ok?
They replied, he ok, is at the nursery room now!

Then I closed my eye again!
I dont know why I so so tired!

I just now I feel so pain on my wound. I dont even dare to move.
2 days cannot get down of bed.
Change pad, wipe my body, brush teeth, wash mouth also the nurse help me.
They are so gd and kind!

After 2 days, Dr Fong nurse came and teach me how to get down of bed!
Dr Fong even asked me to go to the roof garden to walk walk! :D

Sunday I was discharged!

Enough Of My bullshit! :) :)

My First experience giving birth is rather scary!
Maybe Evander is my one and only one.
Hubby still say wan rabbit de baby!

First week of confinement is my mum help me.
I dont even need to do anything.
Whenever Evander cried she will go over le!
Next 2 weeks I am dying!
MIL don't even know how to bathe baby and etc!
All I must do alone.

Went to ICA do Birth Cert!

After that, hubby bring me go bugis walk walk! :) :)
He bought 1 tshirt and 1 belt.
and I bot mphosis slipper & Donuts! :D :D

Cabbed to fajar infant care!
hubby say he need to decide whether to put him there anot.
I don't know why also.
Maybe he don't like the place.
But now only left 1 space only.

Will load my little darling photos tomorrow!! Stay tune!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




CHAT

UNWANTED COMMENTS NOT NEEDED.


Powered by Blogger



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]