November 2009 photo. Omg. my face still so slim. :) Now like fuck! Anyw, today is 39 weeks 2 days le. Little boy still happily swimming inisde.
& today I go weigh myself I slim down 2kg. Dont know issits the weighing machine spoilt or wat.
Nvm, tml going to check up den i weigh myself again! :)
Sat, went to sister house eat steamboat! OMG. damn nice. Must remember the taste cos I dont tink new year eve I can eat! I sure doing my confinement!! :(
No need to celebrate Chinese New Year, Valentine day And My Birthday! :( :(
Little boy things done Waiting for him to be out.
darling fix his baby cot le. He still dun wan come out eh!
Dont know 16 Jan 2010 can give birth anot. Dont wan to wait so long. Cause after 16 Jan, darling alot of duty and course le. Then I will be alone taking care of him.
Mummy say wanna employ one nanny just to wash baby and my clothing and help baby to bathe de. I tink is a waste of money! And I dont know why wat make darling so angry and pek cek. Never even say his mum bad words den angry for wat man!
hais! I never stand the first in his heart de.
Going to Hongkong on the 22 - 27 March!
hee. Going to Leave my naughty boy wid my mummy and my sister.
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home