Now I know taking care of baby really so hard!
Cause whenever he cry I dun even noe wat he really want.
He alot of Phlegm now, see him like that so heart pain!
7th Feb doing his full month!
Our family t shirt arrive.
So nice. :D
I really dont like my FIL.
Sometime find him talking cock!!
I hate it!
I having flu, cough, sore throat and headache. :(
I really feeling so so tired.
Waking up every 2 to 3hrs everyday.
I must be responsible to look after him.
I Cut my flesh to take him out de. :D
So no matter wat, I still love him alot alot.
Sometime hubby sleep like fuck, no one help me.
Sometime I sleep like fuck, never heard his cries! In the end, hubby wake up then i jump up!
Then I remember my wound & I will feel hurt!
I hope I can sleep for 24hrs.
I really need to sleep!!!













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home