Thursday, March 18, 2010



My Lil boy really changed alot.
Become big boy already! Seeing him changing everyday.
Make me so happy!
More & More look like LF. BTH! Alot Of people say photocopy.
The first pic, the hat he wearing now he cant wear le.

Everymorning his smiles melted my heart!
Really love him so much.
Today morning he hicupped, he smile at me. He damn funny!
Really want him to be a good boy.

22nd March I going to Hongkong le.
Really will miss him like fuck.
Thanks Ginakimkim For helping me.

Haven pack my luagges bag!
Yes. this is our last honeymoon trip already. Hope I can enjoy myself.

Today is the 4th days Evander went to nanny house.
Without him by my side time never fly.
Too bad I got to work if not I will look after him myself.
I need to feed myself if not I eat grass.

Going back to work on the 5th April.
So fast 3 months passed so fast!


People Click on my advertisement! Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




CHAT

UNWANTED COMMENTS NOT NEEDED.


Powered by Blogger



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]