Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Today is 3rd of march le.
Time really flies.
Hope Lil Evander Can hold his bottle himself & dun always bully me. HAHA!!
Soon I going back to work le.
15th March Lil Evander Will be going to the nanny house le.
I always complain I very tired, but 15th March reaching I really she bu de.
Hope he will be a gd boy!
Hub's sir intro him maid. he really loooking at it.
Why he dun wan to look at it when i still looking for a nanny!
Now, is like too late?
I really hate liar.
Cover your lies with lies and is full of lies again!
TIRED!!
Staying at my mum house since sunday!
Really dont feel like going home.
If Lil Evander never let the aunty look after I will stay here forever!
Really dont feel like going back.
22nd of march I going to HK.
I will miss my Lil boy!!!
Alot of lil Evander Photo to load!
Stay tune for his cute lil photo. :D :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




CHAT

UNWANTED COMMENTS NOT NEEDED.


Powered by Blogger



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]