Tuesday, April 20, 2010


So long didnt blog. Cause really got no time to blog.
After work, eat, go home bathe, feed Evander, Play with him, make him slp then I slp!
Everyday same routine. :D
Friday, Hus Birthday! Happy 23th Birthday! :D LOVES!
Sat, Went Orchard with lil Evander & Hus!
Had Japanese foods for my first time.
Order 3 side dishes, ramen and kaninabei! :D :D
Everytime bring lil Evander out he wil be a gd gd boy!
Lied On the pram and kick kick kick and lick his hand!
& He never fail to make me smile everyday!
Just love him damn fucking much!
Sun, Went to plaza, lot 1 & westmall to get netbook! In the end hus bot me a samsung netbook!
Thanks! Cause I nag to him v long I wan a lappy!
Now lil Evander know how to reply u in baby languages if u talk to him!
talk non stop de.
playful too!
Hope he will be a gd gd boy everyday!
Whenever he saw my mum, he will fake cry and ask her to carry him.
But he will not do tis to me. hehe..
he damn YANG O de. :D
Everyday push him to LRT aunty wait for me at there if not i will be damn fucking tired.
Congrats to cheryl and NZY for the arrival of ur lil boy boy!
Will blog again when I free! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




CHAT

UNWANTED COMMENTS NOT NEEDED.


Powered by Blogger



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]