Tuesday, May 18, 2010


Say HI EVANDER!!


Fri went over to my mum house. After bring Evander MRT-ed to yishun! Hee! After that bring him to northpoint walk walk! HAHA! Bring him to kiddy palace. He saw all the toy got music & sounds de he damn excited!! :D

Sat wake up at 7.30am. Went Chong Bang de clinic to check up! The DR dont know de. Only saw the baby moving! So cute! already 13weeks le. another new member of NG family. :D After checking went to chong bang market there to eat breakfast!

Go home bathe and etc went bishan wid mummy, jennifer & Evander. Never buy anything, all evander stuff! Mummy bought him walker, sock & romper! :D :D

Jennifer's birthday so go and eat dinner & late night movie. Ate Thai express, go home blow cake and movie wid my bro & his gf & hus & me! Watched IP man 2! FINALLY! hehe!

Sunday went to cheryl's lebby de full month! new born damn cute! the way he cry somehow i miss Evander crying for milk every 2hrs!! Saw Xuemin, so long never saw her le! hehe! :D :D

After that went to bishan interchange there I saw KOI CAFE! The bubble tea damn nice ok! I bought 3 cup cost me $11.50. But worth it Cause super nice! The Chocolate milk tea damn nice la.

Went up mummy house to bring lil boy home. After that went to eat dinner & home sweet home!

I feel so tired. Too many things happened. But When I see Evander I feel happy! Miss his smelly smell! :)

Fri on leave going to DR FONG there wid jennifer! :D After that SHOPPING TIME! :)

Ok, Free Update again with many many photos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




CHAT

UNWANTED COMMENTS NOT NEEDED.


Powered by Blogger



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]