Sunday, May 9, 2010

So long never blog. really is busy. My routine work, go home bathe, wash clothing, play wid Evander and slp.
I changed my blogskin. Thanks to Cheryl mummy! :D :D
Happy mother day. went causeway point for our dinner at sakae sushi. My first time. Not bad. Very nice. :D Walk around. Never buy anything.
Sister, bro and I share to buy a small water fountain for my mummy. She wants so we buy for her.
Hus went to sweden since thursday!
Miss him damn much.
He facebook-ed me & called me say that sweden very very cold.
But singapore damn hot la. the weather like fuck man.
Last week, hus bring me to chatterbox for chicken rice. Really is damn nice. One set of chicken rice cost $25. Is damn expensive ok. I tink that is my first and last time.
At least I can to try the $25 chicken rice. HAHHA!!
Last sat went to Isa's baby shower. Baby girl so gd can wear nice nice de clothing. :D
Monday & Tue on MC. Dr say I never rest enough. So, he give me 2 days MC.
Last week I only work for 2 days. So shiok la. :) :)
Work, as usual so so so many things to do. So tired of doing all those things.
If cry got use, can I cry then I dont want to do?
I cant complained much cos this is life.
Happened to many things le. Till I dunno how to react on everythings. Really is tired of everythings. Hais! Forever never change. I dont know when is the day?? Hais! I dont wan my life to be in this way. I hate it.
Ok is time to sleep le. Nights.
Outdated photos:










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




CHAT

UNWANTED COMMENTS NOT NEEDED.


Powered by Blogger



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]